Publish in BioJournal.org
Publish in BioJournal.org (under construction. Not ready yet)
1. Make an account (it is simple)
2. Create a journal title: e.g.) "Genomes are ultimate identifiers of humans".
This title will be the unique identifier. An ID will be assigned. It is simply the string of year, month, day, hour, name of the uploader/author, and location.
For example: 2011.11.04.01.01.JongBhak.
3. Put abstracts, texts, images, references etc.
(There is no format yet. It is free style. As long as it follows a good scientific literature style, it is acceptable)
4. Once finished. Put the title in the "Published list" section.
5. People will comment on your paper through "discussion" system.
6. Modify your papers.